Spare lenses for the Defender Sunglass
Note - Bumpers not included.
- Multilaser Orange: 22 Percent Light Transmission
- Multilaser Red: 22 Percent Light Transmission
- Multilaser Blue: 22 Percent Light Transmission
- Multilaser Ice: 11 Percent Light Transmission
- ImpactX-2 Photochromic Clear to Black: 9-74 Percent Light Transmission
- ImpactX-2 Photochromic Clear to Red: 17-76 Percent Light Transmission
- ImpactX-2 Photochromic Clear to Laser Black: 13 - 62 Percent Light Transmission
- ImpactX-2 Photochromic Clear to Laser Red: 16 - 75 Percent Light Transmission
- Smoke Black: 20 Percent Light Transmission
- Transparent: 92 Percent Light Transmission
This will be a review of *both* lenses...
A big selling point for me was that totally transparent lenses for riding at night were available here. Not everyone does that. These were clearer and offered better light transmission than what I had used previously. Less internal reflection with the Rx adapter than I had before- net gain.
The ImpactX-2 photochromic lenses that came with the Graphene Defender? They are a cooler shade of gray than I have experienced before, but adapt quickly and are *so* good for all conditions short of total darkness, that for me, any additional lens choice would be simple vanity.
I've had these sunglasses now for more than a year and they are amazing! Very comfortable and no issues with fogging up or coming off your face. I have three different lenses now and I love how easy they are to swap out making these perfect for all riding conditions!! The lense optics are very impressive as well! These sunglasses perform great and I am excited to try more from Rudy Project.
These glasses are super lightweight, comfortable and breathable. I have a narrow face and they stay on very well. I like the interchangeable lenses and how easy and quickly I can swap them out. I also like more coverage with my sunglasses and these definitely do the job.